Internship Opportunities: Now Available!
CONSCIOUS ALLIANCE INTERN DESCRIPTION
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Start Date:¬†Late August
¬†Our internship program offers a unique and exciting opportunity to be involved in hunger relief from a non-profit perspective. In ¬†addition to our local Boulder Colorado base, we have an outreach that extends¬†nationwide.¬†We expect our interns to be proactive, hard working, and passionate about the mission of our organization. Interns work closely with our staff and have the flexibility to work on aspects of Conscious Alliance that are most engaging to them, including social media, operations, marketing, and event planning. A significant part of our work also includes creativity that is fueled by the artists and musicians we work with, and we encourage our interns to contribute their own creativity to projects that they participate in.
Interns are essential to the growth and success of Conscious Alliance, so we appreciate your interest. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating the written content of Conscious Alliance including website text, blogs, news, and social network text.
- Maintaining and growing online sources of revenue such as the poster store and eBay auctions. This includes fulfilling online orders and tracking inventory.
- Managing the ‚ÄòArt That Feeds‚Äô clothing line: ship items ordered online and keep inventory of the clothing that is in the office and on the road
- Assisting us with the on-the-road aspects of CA, including travel arrangements, trucking, food bank coordination, and shipping. This includes offering logistical support for our road team.
- Office management.
- Coordination of volunteers at all events.
- Interest in hunger relief and social development work
- Available a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Written and oral communication skills
- Adaptability, work ethic, and a positive attitude