TAKE ACTION GIVEAWAY
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win a prize. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This giveaway is intended for play in the United States and will be governed by Colorado law. Do not enter if you are not eligible or are located outside of the United States at the time of entry.
- Requirement. Conscious Alliance Take Action Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, subject to the exclusion below.
- Exclusion. The Conscious Alliance, a Colorado non-profit corporation (“Conscious Alliance”), along with its employees, directors, owners, agents, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising, fulfillment, judging, and promotional agencies (collectively the “Promotional Parties”) and household members and immediate family (spouse, parent, in-laws, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, wherever they reside) of the Promotional Parties are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. No group, club, or organization may participate in this Giveaway. This Giveaway is void outside the United States, in New York, Rhode Island, Florida, and the territory of Puerto Rico, and wherever prohibited by applicable federal, state, and local laws or regulations.
- Agreement with Official Rules. Participation in this Giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Conscious Alliance’s and any judges’ decisions, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Giveaway.
- Promotional Period. The Giveaway begins on October 1, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time and ends on March 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time (the “Promotional Period”). Conscious Alliance’s clock is the official clock for the Giveaway.
- How to Enter. To enter the Giveaway, complete one or more of the following methods of entry. Any form of entry other than described herein is void. No purchase is necessary to enter or win a prize. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. By entering, you have not won a prize. Should multiple users of the same email or user account enter the Giveaway and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain name associated with the submitted email address.
- Online Entry. You may enter the Giveaway by visiting the Giveaway website at https://consciousalliance.org/pages/take-action and completing one or more of the actions available. Completing any one of the actions will give you one entry into the Giveaway unless a specific action specifies a larger number of entries. You may only complete each action once and you are limited to the total number of entries available upon completion of all the actions.
- Free Alternative Method of Entry. You may enter the Giveaway by sending an email to Support@ConsciousAlliance.org, with the subject “Take Action Giveaway.” The email must include your first and last name, date of birth, and email address. Email entries must be received during the Promotional Period. You are limited to one entry via this method.
- Prize Drawing and Winner Selection. The day after the end of the Promotional Period, or on another day selected by Conscious Alliance, one winner will be randomly selected in a drawing conducted by or on behalf of Conscious Alliance from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Odds of winning are one out of the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
- Prize Winner Notification and Requirements. The winner will be notified via email within a reasonable time after the winner is selected. The winner may also be announced on Conscious Alliance’s social media accounts or websites. The winner may be required to complete, sign, and return to Conscious Alliance a W-9, an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release. The prize may be forfeited if (a) the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time after attempted notification (as determined in Conscious Alliance’s discretion); (b) the winner fails to sign a W-9, an affidavit, and/or a release within a reasonable time after being contacted (as determined in Conscious Alliance’s discretion and if required by Conscious Alliance); (c) the winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or (d) a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. Conscious Alliance are not responsible if you change your email address. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Conscious Alliance reserves the right, but do not have the obligation, to award the prize to an alternate entrant who will also be selected randomly, even if the disqualified winner’s name was publicly announced.
- Consumer Disclosure: Prize. The winner will be given a prize consisting of (2) tickets to any Live Nation Red Rocks show in 2023. The total approximate retail value of the prize is $500. The prize cannot be returned or exchanged. No cash alternative or substitution will be allowed, except Conscious Alliance reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prize or any portion thereof for another item of comparable or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Conscious Alliance is responsible for compliance with laws, rules, and regulations associated with this giveaway.
- Other Prize Terms. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one prize per person or household. The prize and obligations pursuant to these Official Rules cannot be assigned or transferred. Conscious Alliance shall arrange delivery of the prize with the winner. If lost or stolen, Conscious Alliance will not be obligated to replace the prize.
- General Conditions.
- Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, the winner grants Conscious Alliance and its designees and sublicensees the right to use the winner’s name, biographical information, testimonial, photo and/or likeness, voice, prize information, personal exposition, and/or any other information contained in the winner’s entry or otherwise provided by the winner in connection with this Giveaway (and/or any edited portion thereof) for advertising, publicity, promotional, and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Force Majeure. The Promotional Parties’ failure to comply with these Official Rules due to an act of God, weather condition, natural disaster, war, terrorism, communications system or network error or failure, cyber-attack or hacking, actions of governmental control, or other events outside the control of the Promotional Parties shall not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- Disqualification. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Giveaway or website, who are in violation of these Official Rules, who submit any obscene or other objectionable material as solely determined by Conscious Alliance, or who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner as solely determined by Conscious Alliance, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Conscious Alliance reserves the right in its discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate the Giveaway for any reason, including, but not limited to, should any portion of the Giveaway be, in Conscious Alliance’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Conscious Alliance, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, proper play, or submission of entries. If so terminated, at Conscious Alliance’s discretion, Conscious Alliance may randomly select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to termination or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Conscious Alliance.
- Other Terms and Conditions. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Conscious Alliance reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entrants may not register with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Conscious Alliance’s discretion. Each entrant agrees to receive commercial emails from Conscious Alliance, which the entrant may opt-out of by following the instructions in the commercial emails. Conscious Alliance reserves the right to change, alter, or amend these Official Rules as necessary, in its sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Giveaway or to comply with applicable law.
- Limitation of Liability.
- Release. By entering the Giveaway, you agree for yourself and for your heirs, executors, and administrators (i) to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Promotional Parties from any and all costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in party, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Giveaway or any Giveaway related activity, including submission of content, or from your acceptance, receipt, possession, redemption and/or use or misuse of a prize; (ii) that Conscious Alliance have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; (iii) to comply with all Conscious Alliance’s policies, terms, and conditions relating to the use of Conscious Alliance’s websites; and (iv) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Giveaway itself. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Giveaway at Conscious Alliance’s sole discretion. This release, defense, indemnification, and hold harmless obligation shall survive any expiration or termination of the Giveaway.
- Limitation of Liability. CONSCIOUS ALLIANCE’S ENTIRE LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS GIVEAWAY WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF (I) $1.00 WITH RESPECT TO NON-WINNERS AND (II) $500.00 WITH RESPECT TO WINNERS, AND SHALL BE FURTHER LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES EQUAL TO OR LESS THAN SUCH AMOUNTS, RESPECTIVELY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NO PROMOTIONAL PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM. ENTRANT IS NOT ENTITLED TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
- California Release. Each entrant agrees, to the extent such laws give the entrant rights, that all rights under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States are hereby expressly waived. Said section reads as follows:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.
- Adjudication of Claims.
Do not enter this Giveaway if you do not agree to have any claim or controversy finally decided in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Binding Arbitration. Any claim, dispute, or controversy arising under or related to this Giveaway or these Official Rules shall be resolved first by means of direct discussions with Conscious Alliance. If not resolved pursuant to such discussions, any claim, dispute, or controversy shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by Judicial Arbiter Group, Inc. (“JAG”), in accordance with the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules or other rules agreed to by the parties. All proceedings brought pursuant to this agreement will be conducted in Denver, Colorado. Any claim, dispute, or controversy arising out of or related to this Giveaway must be submitted to JAG within three months from the last day of the Promotional Period; otherwise, such claim is permanently barred.
- Litigation in Certain Circumstances.
- WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. IF THE BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION ABOVE IS DETERMINED TO BE NULL AND VOID OR IF ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY MUST BE LITIGATED FOR ANY REASON, ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY ACTION, SUIT, OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS GIVEAWAY.
- Venue. If you are entitled to bring any claim, dispute, or controversy in court, any such action shall only be brought in a state or federal court located in Denver, Colorado. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waives any objection to which the entrant otherwise might be entitled regarding such jurisdiction or venue.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER. UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED BY CONSCIOUS ALLIANCE, ANY ARBITRATION, ACTION, SUIT, OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS GIVEAWAY SHALL BE IN EACH ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. UNLESS CONSCIOUS ALLIANCE HAVE GIVEN ITS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT (WHICH CONSCIOUS ALLIANCE MAY WITHHOLD IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION), NO ENTRANT SHALL SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR IN ANY PROCEEDING IN WHICH AN ENTRANT ACTS OR PROPOSES TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. THE ARBITER OR JUDGE MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF CONSCIOUS ALLIANCE.
- Governing Law. These Official Rules and the Giveaway are governed by U.S. laws and are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Conscious Alliance in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof.
- Severability. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Conscious Alliance may, in its discretion, replace the invalidated or unenforceable provisions with valid and enforceable provisions that, in Conscious Alliance’s discretion, fulfill the intent of the Giveaway and these Official Rules.
- Copy of Winner List and Official Rules. For the name of the winner or copy of these Official Rules, send your request to Conscious Alliance, Attn: Feed Good Giveaway Winner List, 3801 Industrial Lane, Broomfield, CO 80020. All such requests must be received within three months of the end of the Promotional Period.
- Abbreviated Rules. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Giveaway. Giveaway sponsored by The Conscious Alliance. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Giveaway begins October 1, 2022 and ends on March 31, 2023. Void where prohibited. Official Rules available here: https://consciousalliance.org/pages/giveaway-official-rules.